Saturday, March 29, 2008

Montreal!


In just a few short days I will be off to see Montreal, Canada. I am more excited about this trip than any I have taken in a long time. I travel fairly often to different parts of the US for work and for fun, but not since I went to college in Britain and subsequently traveled all over Europe have I been to such a seemingly exotic place. I have been brushing up on my French, buying countless guides of things to do while there and I bought myself a new camera to capture the whole thing on film. I hardly think that the reality of the city could live up to how I currently imagine it, but I hope to be blown away. Here is to exiting new adventures!

2 comments:

joshua said...

I gotta say that this is one of the very best blogs I've ever visited yet.

Congrats! Take it like a blossom blessing as I'm bloging around.

PALAVROSSAVRVS REX

Matthew Reid said...

Thanks Joshua! I'm just learning how to do this and I appreciate your feedback.