Saturday, March 29, 2008

Spring Has Sprung!


This morning as I am getting ready to head into work it hits me how amazing nature really is to see in action. I was walking around my yard looking at my garden when I was just struck by its beauty. I think that it provides such a contrast with the dull and dark that has been winter this year. Just like the clothes I sell at work, nature too wants to put on a new outfit for the season and isn't afraid of a little color!

1 comment:

trina said...

So true. I feel a little robbed of our spring here in eatern NC today. It's been very warm the past few days, and just when you start to feel that "spring" in your step, we get hit with a rainy, dreary, chilly day. The good thing though, warmer weather is headed our way again in a few days. Enjoyed your thoughts. Enjoyed your photos too!